Double M Recycling is not responsible for damage arising from placement of container to pavement, curbing, driveway, lawn, sprinkler system, trees, septic system, branches, sidewalk, turf underneath of path of drop for delivery or pickup.
Unacceptable items: $200.00 fine minimum: TVs etc., asbestos, batteries, chemicals, oil, wet paint cans, and all other hazardous waste.
Renter agrees to the following:
To grant Double M Recycling permission to leave container debris on site on the below listed herein.
- To secure all necessary permits if required.
- To provide unobstructed access upon delivery and pickup
- To provide reasonable care of rented equipment inclusive of collision and fire damage. Fires should never be allowed to burn in containers.
- Payment of $50.00 per ton for anything over 1 tons of waste per 10 yd container. 2 tons of waste per 15 yd container. 3 tons of waste per 20 yd container.
- Payment of $75.00 for a dry run.
- Payment of $75.00 minimum to relocate dumpster to a new location.
- Double M Recycling is not responsible for personal injury or death, property damage or right away discrepancies.
- Do not climb in or on dumpsters.
- Payment of $20.00 per day on accounts/ invoices past 7 days.
- Payment in connection of attempting collection of any late or delinquent payment of this invoice whether litigation is commenced, including bankruptcy, insolvency or receivership proceedings of renter.
- Payment for any loss or damage suffered as a result of renter's breach of this agreement, including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees and court costs incurred to enforce this agreement
- To bear responsibility and liability for all loss or damage to dumpster while on site.
- If dumpster is overloaded (loaded above fill line) or recklessly loaded
- If dumpster contains unacceptable or mixed category items.
to payment of $100.00 cancellation fee day before scheduled delivery.
- to payment of $150.00 cancellation fee on day of scheduled delivery.
- to payment of $100.00 for a reschedule of drop off and or pickup. Reschedule must be approved by a representative by 10:00 A.M. the day before scheduled drop off.
- to payment of $50.00 per day for extension of time listed on the invoice.
By signing this agreement, I (the customer) acknowledge that I have read and understood the terms and conditions listed.
By signing this agreement, I (the customer) give Double M Recycling the right to charge your credit card for initial payment and as charges accrue after initial payment, which include weight limit overage fees or any other fees mentioned above. Double M Recycling has the right to pick up dumpster at any time and charge the credit card for any remaining balance.